|<< #043 Basault||#045 Tongoross >>|
Item not needed
This monster walks on land and water, but it prefers to be wet. It gives off a strong scent that it uses to capture its prey, also the ability of having a strong sticky tongue to pull struggling opponents.
Froglish is only found in Seed Yin. It appears on the following maps:
- League Wild 1A (Common)
- League Wild 2A (Uncommon)
- League Wild 2Z (Rare)
- Looting Base 2C (Very Common)
- Rare Swamp A2 (Common)
- Rare Swamp A3 (Common)
- Headache C3 (Rare)
- Snow Plains-MiddleLeft (Common)
- The Beach Station Cabanna (Common)
- Coast 2B (Common)
- Easter Cove (Very Common)
- Forest Coast BM (Rare)
- Sapphire Reef 1A (Very Common)
- Sapphire Reef 2B (Very Common)
- Maze Forest BM (Very Common)
Froglish mutates into Tongoross starting at level 24.
|HP: 4||Atk: 6|
|Def: 4||Spd: 2|
|Int: 4||Stats: 10|
Froglish learns the following skills naturally:
|Skill Name||Level Learned||Power||Element|
You can obtain the following items by looting wild Froglish:
- Plain Pelt (Purple)
- Tri Horn (Red)
-Froglish's name is a play on the word "Frogfish."
-Froglish's design is based on a frogfish.
-Froglish costs 5 Tokens to buy from the Token Shop.
-Froglish was designed by PrincessPhoenix